SamhwanTF is the first in the textile industry to acquire NET certification with advanced technology
that evenly distributes Nano-level particles on the surface layer of the fiber(virgin PET).
Based on the technology of SamhwanTF, SONO Industries develops, produces, and supplies
eco-friendly composite PET yarn and fiber that are harmless to the human body and excellent in functionality,
such as antibacterial, absorption rate, drying rate, UV protection rate and far-infrared radiation rate.
Developed with composite melt spinning, a multifunctional new fiber created by combining linolenic acid, of which vegetable oil component extracted from flaxseeds and sunflower seeds, with polyester fiber
• Eco-friendly functional fiber made of ingredients extracted from natural plants that are harmless to humans and animals
• Far-infrared ray, similar to that of red clay, is radiated to promote overall health and radiant skin
• Excellent impact strength, thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity, electron mobility
- Sanitizing mask
- Elderly products
- Extreme sportswear
- Medical safety products
Superior than aramid or vectran, a high-strength heat-dissipating liquid crystal PET super fiber that can be used alone or as a composite material for various high-functional industries, including civil engineering and construction, marine, safety protection, sports, aerospace, etc.
• 5 times stronger than steel with
• ½ the cost of other super fibers
• Water resistance (0% moisture absorption)
• High heat resistance
• High fluidity and fast crystallization
• Dimensional stability and low coefficient of thermal expansion(CTE)